- Noble Hall Academy
- ID# 00279
- 08032032296 ,08077299329,
|Monday||09:15 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thusday||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Who we are
To turn today’s learners into tomorrow’s leaders. We are a boarding and day school in Abuja, providing an exciting and enriching learning environment for girls between the ages of 11 and 16.
To enrich girls’ lives, through a world-class, holistic education developing leaders of tomorrow.
1. To provide a first class educational environment for academically gifted girls.
2. To create a new cadre of female leaders.
3. To equip students with the required knowledge and skills together with strong family values, to influence change in Nigeria and Africa.
4. To provide an education system this will produce excellent students with a high sense of community, strong moral values (morality) and vision for the future.
1. Girls will experience a rich, diverse and rigorous academic curriculum which, along with our approach to learning and teaching, will enhance girl learning and the acquisition of, critical and creative thinking skills.
2. Girls will benefit from a well-structured and dynamic co-curricular programme including peer mediation, the Duke of Edinburgh Programme and programmes that focuses on the application of life skills.
3. Girls will be part of an international community that promotes traditional family values, encourages national pride, and prepares learners to function as active global citizens.
4. Girls will receive differentiated tutoring and will be encouraged to establish and achieve termly targets, supported by their parents and monitored by their teachers focus on family values and national pride.
Our Core Values
"Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value." — Albert Einstein — ...values begets success!
We pay keen attention to the girl child as an individual as she grows up to become the perfect woman both in the home and in the society at large. We are guided by these well crafted values which also serve as the fulcrum in all we do.
Noble Hall Academy's Job posting
To plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high-quality academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners. She/he must support the aim of improving the academic success of all Learners at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls. Teacher’s Responsibilities:- Establish and enforce rules for behavior a