Reports to: ADMIN MANAGER
The Admin Officer shall support the department of administration, acts as a point of contact for employees, provide administrative support, and ensures office supplies are maintained, occasionally travelling off-site to deliver stationaries and files to stations and department. Making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing and analyzing reports, and He/he will also handle assigned administrative matters at the Head Office.
- Manages an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arranges travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Organizing an efficient filing system such as electronic and hard copy to maintain confidential and important company documents
- Handles office stationaries, files, office and its environment cleanliness and orderliness.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisition new equipment and supplies as needed
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishment
- Oversee office budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times
- Coordinates and maintains Executive Management records and correspondences.
- Retrieves documents from vendors and deliverables and transmits them accordingly.
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries
- Responsible for daily supervision and reporting of activities in the Admin Department such as expenses and office budgets etc.
- Manages the office petty cash, reconciling and replenishing regularly
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Job Attribute Required Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks
Experience & Qualification
- HND or B.Sc. in any Social Science course
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in the Aviation industry is an added advantage
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Application Closing Date : NIL
Apply to: [email protected]
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her application (indicating location) and CV.