The B2 Engineer focuses on managing the necessary maintenance and repair checks concerned with the electrical systems and equipment on an aircraft
- Focuses on avionics centers around instrumentation and electrical/ electronic equipment
- Ensures maintenance tasks and certification of aircraft are carried out to the highest possible standards of safety, quality and serviceability
- Ensures all activities performed are closely monitored to ensure the best possible application of safety rules and regulations
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Completing maintenance and necessary checks on aircraft instruments and electronic equipment.
- Understanding engineering diagrams and manuals
- Exercising license/approval in relation to the inspection and everyday processes;
- Signing off inspections and general tasks/ repair work.
- Ensuring high-quality work is completed in relation to aircraft, components and completed documentation
- Approving the quality of completed work.
- Analyzing and interpreting technical information to assist pilots.
- Understanding engineering diagrams and manuals.
- Determining the condition of the aircraft’s parts and equipment.
- Ensure crews and other departments are informed of any issues and the measures taken to rectify them.
Experience & Qualification
- Aircraft apprenticeship, aircraft engineering diploma, or equivalent part 147 basic training certificate
- EASA Part 66 B2 License/NCAA certification required
- At least six years of related experience in the aviation industry is required.
Application Closing Date : NIL
Apply to: [email protected]
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her application (indicating location) and CV.