Reports to: Station Manager
Department: Commercial Services
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her application (indicating location and job title as subject of Email) and CV.
The Customer service/ticketing agent provides all necessary help and support to passengers as required,
which may include check in, baggage processing, reservations and ticketing, boarding of flights, provide
special passenger assistance, handle customer complaints and other duties as assigned.
● Assists in the daily workflow of the department.
● Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
● Handles customer enquiries and complaints in accordance with company policy.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Assisting customers through all procedures related to arrivals & departures by completing the following activities:
● Making reservations across the counter.
● Selling of tickets & excess baggage allowance.
● Checking in customers by maintaining a high level of check-in procedures by always being professional, courteous and smiling.
● Assist passengers as needed through arrival and check in processes including support for
passengers with special requirements such as unaccompanied minors (UM), VIP
passengers and passengers needing wheelchair assistance.
● Responding to all customer queries over the phone.
● Ensuring that all customers are onboard for a smooth and on-time departure.
● On arrival into a destination, to assist with any arrival issues that may arise including:
Damaged or missing baggage complaints. Completing all necessary reports where this is
● Comply to United Nigeria Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
● Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times
● Other responsibilities assigned by management that pertain to overall customer experience whilst on the ground.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
● Excellent sales and customer service skills.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
● Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Apply to: [email protected]
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her application (indicating location) and CV.