Reports to: Station Manager
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her application (indicating location and job title as subject of Email) and CV.
The Office Assistant shall provide support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and
managing the company’s general administrative activities which include making travel and meeting
arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. Cleaning the office and its
environment, keeping the office neat and tidy.
● Excellent knowledge of Computer and Internet savvy
● Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
● Good interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
● Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
● Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
● Strong organizational skills including planning and prioritizing
● Good information gathering and monitoring
● Strong problem assessment and problem-solving skills
● Good knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
● Ability to work under pressure without showing signs of distress
● Able to pay attention to details
● Good SSCE certificate, OND (any discipline), previous experience as a Secretary or Office Assistant is an added advantage.
● Must be able to work late hours and odd times.
● Must be good able to multitask
● Preferably under the age of 30 years with a minimum of 1 year work experience
Apply to: [email protected]
Interested and qualified candidate should forward his/her application (indicating location) and CV.