- Identifies training needs and training gaps in the organization in a close cooperation with the HR Business Partners and line managers
- Provides inputs to the Training Strategy and the development of specific training development plans
- Optimizes the training portfolio as specialized targeted courses are offered to managers and employees
- Prepares training manuals and training offers for employees and managers
- Plans training courses and sessions and manages and monitors the assigned training budget
- Manages the portfolio of contracts with external vendors and introduces changes to the Standard Terms and Conditions
- Cooperates with the external training vendors and delivers tailored training programs and courses
- Oversees the quality of delivered training sessions by external vendors
- Builds the internal network of internal trainers and organizes the regular Train the Trainer sessions
- Monitors the best practice in the training area and introduces it in the organization
- Evaluates the quality of training courses and implements improvements
- Cooperates with the Career Development Specialists to design programs for high potentials and future leaders
- Core: Training & Development in Manufacturing sector.
- Qualification: BSc / HND.
- Experience of 3 - 5 years above
- Female for gender equality
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong previous skills in the training administration
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of training processes and procedures
- Strong facilitation skills
- Budgeting skills
- Time Management skills.